BENEFITS OF LIFE CARE
Nestled on an 83-acre campus, Moorings Park® is the only continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in the City of Naples.
Life Care at Moorings Park includes Independent Living, with unlimited access to Assisted Living at Orchid Terrace and skilled nursing at the renowned Chateau.
Life Care at Moorings Park provides the security, comfort and the knowledge that, should the need arise; you have the highest quality health care available to you. All at a predictable cost, with no increase in monthly fees if a change in level of care is required for one or both residents.
Our highly skilled and compassionate nursing staff is available to you 24 hours a day.
For 30 years, Moorings Park has the reputation as the premier retirement community in Southwest Florida.
Services Included in The Monthly Fee
- One meal per day in any of our dining rooms
- Utilities include: electricity, water, local telephone and basic cable
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly flat linen service
- Parking for residents and their guests
- Complete GE appliance package: refrigerator, oven and range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer
- Building and appliance maintenance
- Tram service throughout the campus
- Scheduled local transportation
- Services of a Chaplain
- Professional Certified Instructors
- Personalized Fitness Programs
- Planned Activities (social, cultural, recreational & spiritual)
- Services of a Social & Activities Director
- Closed circuit community TV channels
- Emergency call response system
- Emergency calls by Medical Director whenever summoned by designated Health Center personnel
- Emergency nursing service
- Semi-private skilled nursing accommodations at The Chateau®
- Private assisted living residence accommodations at Orchid TerraceTM